Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcome To The World Of Blogging!

Under the pressure of my siblings and a few friends, I am finally taking the time to create a blog. I am actually kind of excited as I have loved looking at others blogs and keeping up-to-date on what is going on with the people I care about. Here we go . . . . .

Starting with the most important part of our blog page: The Boys!

Ryan - 7 years old - a competitive kid with a heart full of kindness and concern for all things including people, weather, west-nile virus, and the stress of eating new foods. He is a fun kid with lots of love for life. He is enjoying the summer and looking forward to 2nd grade! He assured me that he has not forgotten anything that he learned in 1st grade. He has recently developed an interest in reading real chapter books. He loves all-things-sports! He is a big Boise State Broncos fan and is registered to play football in the fall. He has all the normal oldest-child responsibilities and often wonders when he will be old enough to "be in charge of himself".

Alex - 6 years old - a loving, tenderhearted kid with a quick mind, love for music, and quirky personality. He is anticipating the adventure of 1st grade and has been spending his summer practicing eating his lunch quickly so that he will not get in trouble in the "real cafeteria". Watch out first grade! He has an amazing memory. His current favorite thing is the Nintendo Wii and doing his best to play the drums on RockBand. He is looking forward to upcoming events like swimming lessons and a vacation to Bear Lake.

Nick - 1 1/2 years old - a bright-eyed little kid who is entertaining, stubborn, and silly. He is a tornado of energy and can make a mess faster than any kid we have ever known. He likes fitting into small spaces as he is constantly clearing out cupboards and climbing on in. He tries over and over to fit underneath the couch, but his dang big belly prevents him from succeeding! He loves to laugh and LOVES HIS DAD!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay Krista! I'm excited for you're blog!

Ashley said...

YAY!!! I didn't know you were going to do a blog...I'm excited!!! I already LOVE it!

Natalie said...

Yeah!
I am so excited about your blog Krista! I am so happy that I will finally get to catch up with you since we never talk anymore!
Your boys are so cute and so big! I am pretty sure that I have never met Nick, he is darling......how are you guys doing???
I will defenitely be checking in on you!

Young Family said...

Welcome to the in crowd :O)!