Sunday, July 20, 2008

Reality Check

OK - so my friend Natalie had this really cute idea on her blog and I am copying it. I can't remember every picture that she had, but here are a few (without any adjustments) that will give you a sneak peak into my home life . . . .

#1 My Refrigerator: Embarrassing! It may look like we only drink milk & soda pop, but there is food inside here as well (most of the time)












#2 My Sink: Not too bad! My wonderful husband usually does the dishes for me.









#3 What Are My Kids Doing Right Now - Bedtime.



























#4 My Favorite Room In The House (well, this is not exactly a "room" but I love my backyard. It is beautiful and peaceful and fun. )

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute Krista!
I had fun doing this tag as well.
Your boys are darling but I really think you need a little girl!:)

kallee said...

I think you need a little girl too!! I love your backyard :)