Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!


May 12, 2009 to May 12, 2010

Where has the past year gone? I can't believe that AJ turned one-year-old today. Oh how we love this little guy! I was thinking this morning about how one year ago, I sat staring into the peaceful sleeping face of our newborn baby boy. This morning that same face sat staring up at me with a huge grin on his face as I gathered him up into a big "birthday" hug. I think that AJ has a very gentle nature that is a calming influence on those around him. He is happy and healthy. Who could ever ask for more? Happy 1st Birthday AJ!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!! Wow! Already 1 years old? Could you be cuter?!! :)

Diana Collins said...

Happy birthday AJ! Hope you didn't party too hard at work without us today! :)

Young Family said...

How does time go so fast!!! Eat some cake for us little man.

kallee said...

Oh my goodness... I can't believe the little guy is 1! Remember last year when I got to take a week off of work and come to visit you and hold your baby ALL the time! ugh... where has the time gone? Happy Birthday AJ!

Amy said...

Happy birthday buddy!! Wow - time does go fast! We love you!