Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When I Grow Up I Want To Be . . . . Like Ryan!

Every kid has their own personality, but these two personalities are fairly close to being "exactly alike"! I am always amazed at how much Nick reminds me of Ryan at the same age. He likes the same things that Ryan liked. He looks like Ryan did at 2 years old. And most importantly - Nick LOVES Ryan. Ryan is a great big brother. He lets Nick lead him around. He gives in when Nick insists that he "mooooove" so that Nick can sit exactly where Ryan was sitting on the couch (even though there is plenty of empty places to sit). Ryan spends endless hours pulling Nick around the living room on a beanbag just because it makes Nick happy. Ryan will read to Nick when no one else has enough time. Ryan will build Nick an exact copy of his lego toy just so Nick can destroy it and Ryan can build it for him again. Ryan is a patient and kind brother. Nick is very lucky to have him . . . . and I think he knows it cause he really loves his brother.

1 comment:

kallee said...

Ryan is such a good big brother... I wish my brothers would take some lessons-- j/k :)