Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008!




We had such a great Christmas! It was very low-key and lots of fun. On Christmas Eve, we ate pizza, hung out at home, read the Christmas story, made cookies for Santa, and went off to bed. Shawn & I stayed up late wrapping a gifts. They boys had been instructed to wait until 7 to go downstairs. At 5 a.m. - Ryan came into our room and insisted that he heard someone knocking (maybe Santa needed in?). I sent him back to bed although I know the boys weren't sleeping because I could hear them talking to each other for the next two hours. I have always LOVED Christmas so much, so I had a hard time falling back asleep myself. Finally 7:00 arrived. Nick was still sound asleep, but the rest of us went downstairs to discover our Christmas treasures. The boys loved their presents and Alex commented that Santa was "so very thoughtful". Nick woke up a few hours later and had so much fun opening presents this year. Overall, it was a very, merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas! We miss you!

Molly said...

Hey, those Mario and Yoshi toys are great. Where did you get them? Hayden's B-Day is coming and that would be awesome!

The Coe's said...

Krista,
I just now realized you left me a comment! I'm a dork and am still figuring out this whole blogging thing!!!!
Good to hear from ya!!