Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st Day of School - August 20, 2008


Ryan & Alex returned to school this morning! Wow! A 2nd Grader & a 1st Grader - I can't believe it. Both were nervous, but excited. We walked to school and Shawn dropped off Ryan while I went with Alex to his class. Ryan said he would look for Alex at recess to "check up on him". Alex asked me approximately ten times if I would please come back to eat lunch with him. It should be much quieter at home with just Nick to chase around since Ryan & Alex will both be in school all day! They are just growing up so fast. I think this is going to be a really great year though.

1 comment:

kallee said...

That is so cute!! I hope they had a good day-- I'm sure I'll call you later to find out all the info... they are growing up so fast :)